If you would like to write me more in private, please send me a line at OneStitchNirvana@gmail.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

TUSAL Update

Quickie post here! My In-Laws are here for the Holiday weekend.  I just wanted to show my TUSAL progress:
And look what my TUSAL-jar is standing on - a wonderful spool cabinet that my FIL built for me!  How wonderful is this!?  I love it!!!
Oh, and before I leave, thanks so much on all your lovely comment in regards to the Swedish sampler finish.  How cool that you enjoyed reading about the different symbols - I was a bit worried about boring everyone, so great to hear that you had fun reading it!

Take care, Happy Stitching, and have a great Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the spool cabinet is beautiful.
    Lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jar, Jenny!! Have a wonderful weekend with your in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love that cabinet :) and have a great weekend with the in laws :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pusspusspuss längtar efter dig!

    ReplyDelete