If you would like to write me more in private, please send me a line at OneStitchNirvana@gmail.com

Monday, December 24, 2018

Wow, it's been a while

After having my gorgeous girls, stitching time has been heavily reduced.  BUT I have actually finished a few select pieces.
I'll try to do a better job tracking my craft journey.

My girls turned 6 earlier in December!  Of course I had to make some birthday related craft to celebrate them with.

The sign is a Sweetheart Designs kit and the candle mats is a felt kit from Bareroots. The Bareroots kit was generous enough to make two mats from,  but the seed beads are not included.




This is a tablerunner from Aqufactum.  I bought the kit directly from Acufactum's online store in Germany.  It was a bit scary to do the appliqué of the candles, but it worked out. Next time, I'll be more careful with the doubleadhesive interfacing - my machine was not a fan! Lots of goop on the needle and frayed sewing machine thread. I added the girls' names on each end of the runner. It's so much prettier in person! 



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful things you have created! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete